Hi, my name is Nenad and I have been working as a professional UI/UX designer for the past 10 years. As colors and shapes are in my blood I spend free time learning new ways to express my creativity, like painting and drawing on digital canvases. My journey into digital painting and concept art started in January 2018. during which I mastered work with Clip Studio Paint and learned 3D basics in Blender and Zbrush. Today I do my best to practice every day and improve my skills as an artist.
In the last 12 months, I completed courses from Schoolism workshops (learned from masters like Bobby Chiu and Sam Nielson). Also, I supported, followed and learned from guys like Goro Fujita, Marco Bucci, and Marcello Barenghi.
Available for any kind of illustrations or drawing. If you are interested in my services feel free to contact me anytime.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Worked for years in UI/UX design area, so I am used to remote work.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology, scrum meetings and sprint planning.
- Capable or self organizing effectively, creating and prioritizing tasks on JIRA, Trello or task tracker.
- Adaptable and able to quickly pick up new techniques.
About the company:
"We are the leading Drupal community-driven agency in Croatia, delivering complex web solutions and online platforms for international clients. Our dedicated and experienced team works directly with our clients to build a comprehensive product roadmap, from ideation to customer growth."
Contract work with my clients.
Nov 2017 – Dec 2017 2 mos
A part-time job. One of the more challenging projects I did in Sketch. Happy to say it was completed successfully. The task was to create a complete UI kit with reusable components in Sketch App, with responsive symbols, a global color replacement option and shared styles. More details about the project are under NDA.
Oct 2017 – Nov 2017
Employment Duration2 mos
A part-time job, I worked on UI/UX design improvements. The details about the project are under NDA.
MD Systems is one of the world’s top contributors to Drupal and maintainer of over 70 modules. Already in 2012, MD Systems started to work on Drupal 8 and therefore has unique expert knowledge of the new Drupal version.
MD Systems is working for small start-ups as well as large Swiss corporations with international, multilingual websites.
Via ACTO Team contractor I worked for MD Systems, one of the most influential Drupal companies in Europe. As a lead UI designer, I took part and created from scratch a complete vector base with responsive UI elements for Drupal 8 admin theme.
Also, under MDS I redesigned parts of the UI elements for Unicef organisation (still in development and under NDA).
Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing UI elements and interacting on a daily basis with graphic designers, front-end/back-end developers and project managers.
- Developing and maintaining the front end functionality of websites.
- Participating in discussions with clients to clarify what they want.
- Designing prototypes for apps and websites.
- Creating UI elements, banners, logos, icons and illustrations for websites.
- Provide guidance to other team members on UI/UX design issues.
- Developing websites that have a consistent feel and look throughout all web properties.
- Providing technical support to end-users.
Some of the projects I worked on are Telekom Austria, UNICEF, International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA, Austrian Council for Research and Technology Development...
Basically everything. From searching for jobs, communication with clients to creating the final product.